Checkout the Android ebook

DURIAN ~ Exam Results 2010

Search Powered by Google

DURIAN

DURIAN


After my failed attempt on the durian chiffon cake, I still have some durians pulps left over. I decided to make durian swiss rolls. It seems that, there are endless options of using durians nowadays, compared to previously, ...

Miscellaneous : Today, I was dared to eat durian. With my reputation hanging in the balance, I bought one. Only after I opened it did I realize the extent of the ... Read more.

Nangka trail again, this time going in deeper into Durian Loop. IMG_6436s. I can never get a full shot of the extremely long antenniform forelegs of these Amblypygi. IMG_6496s. Tiny Phlogiellus inermis tarantula, only about 4 mm long ...


  Durian in WIKIPEDIA. See news on Wikipedia.org
  Durian IMAGES. See images related to topic from google images